[GSBN] Window Detailing Question

nature boy moontrout at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 20:30:47 UTC 2012

Wow, thanks for all of the knowledge, experience, and passion
that a single question reveals in this group! There surely isn't one
simple answer, and our own questions are apparently questionable!

Okay then, we'll sort through all of this feedback and figure out what
will work best in this case.

Have a lovely holiday everyone!
Mark

Mark Lakeman

Co-Founder                                   Principal & Design Lead
The City Repair Project     communitecture, inc.
Portland, Oregon                       Architecture & Planning
503-381-5885                              503-230-1293
www.cityrepair.org                 www.communitecture.net