[GSBN] Air tight window sealing - ideas and experiences.

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Thu Jun 28 03:56:16 UTC 2018

Hi, Lars,

Is the Danish air leakage standard based on interior floor area of the structure, or on some other measurement?  For the average house, green or otherwise, most air leakage comes from the interface between materials.  Cracks at the top and bottoms of walls, around doors and windows, fireplaces, bathtubs, and so on.  I’m not sure if you are referring to trying to seal these kinds of joints/cracks in your description of the Danish traditional method.  I would like to understand more.

Derek

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu<mailto:derek at unm.edu>