[GSBN] Architects in Provence?

Noé Solsona noe at anarchitecture.org
Wed Jun 13 05:00:01 UTC 2018

Hello David,

Sure we are "only" clay and lime plasterers for straw and other fiber building technics, but we are located in the north of Provence, two weeks ago I was working again their and we have a network of very skill specialized prefab straw ball company, structural engineers and architects for fiber buildings.

If you think we could interest you colleague, please fill free to send him our contact.

Our building site website is under construction, but our ready mix clay plaster website product is the next one : www.akterre.com and http://www.tierrafino.fr
We are also specialized into hemp buildings with the following process : //akta-bvp.com
And our nearest partner on prefab is the following company : http://www.bati-nature.fr

All the best
Noé.

CalyClay