[GSBN] Architects in Provence?

David Arkin, AIA david at arkintilt.com
Tue Jun 12 22:09:11 UTC 2018

Hello Global Architects (specifically, French and ideally near Provence):

A colleague here in the USA is looking to collaborate with a French firm on a project.  It isn’t specifically a strawbale project (yet), but David Trachtenburg is a good architect and friend, and would worthy partner in a project.

Please contact David T. directly if you have interest in exploring further.

David A.

*  *  *  *  *

Hello!

One of our long-time clients, Backroads, has asked us to design their new European Operations Center in Provence, France.
I think we'll need to associate with a local firm.
Anyone know anyone there we could talk with?

Best,

David Trachtenberg  |  Principal

TRACHTENBERG ARCHITECTS
2421 Fourth Street  Berkeley, CA 94710
510-649-1414-x112  TrachtenbergArch.com <http://trachtenbergarch.com/>

*  *  *  *  *
Arkin Tilt Architects
Ecological Planning & Design
1101 8th St. #180, Berkeley, CA  94710
510/528-9830 ext. 2#
www.arkintilt.com

David Arkin, AIA, Architect
LEED Accredited Professional
CA #C22459/NV #5030

Director, California Straw Building Association
www.strawbuilding.org
CASBA is a project of the Tides Center

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
— A. J. Muste