[GSBN] Proof that clayplaster fullfills the requirements: “B-s1,d0” ?

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:46:46 UTC 2018

Hi mates,
I am right now dealing with the authorities in regard to the fire
regulations for a two storey school building.
(   https://www.facebook.com/154494944621046/posts/2070318466372008/   )

Our challenge is to document that a certain thickness of clayplaster will
fulfill the requirements of EN 13501-1: 2016, which is about *the reaction
to fire of a surface*.
This is a European wide Norm.

Because we have two storeys, the requirement of the classification of the
surface is: B-s1,d0.

In the Danish testing system the “B-s1,d0” is equal to 12mm limeplaster on
reeds.
But there exists no test in Denmark proving what amount of
clay/earthplaster is required to meet this standard.

Anyone ?

Best, Lars
Small Planet
Om vores firma ~ link
Om vores masseovne ~ link
Om vores workshops ~ link
Kontakt-info
skype
jomorandin
lars.friland
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---