[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

Min Hall minhall at xnet.co.nz
Sat Jun 2 03:58:22 UTC 2018

Hi Lars,
I too find the Ecococon panel a very exciting option re it’s mainstream potential. A few years ago when they first started there was a video clip available showing them ‘ramming’ loose straw into timber framed wall panels rather like ramming earth. There was timber boxing involved which I presume was removed later to give the trim straw surface.
That clip has long gone and I wonder how they get the straw into the panel for the neat panels we see on their website. Do you know?
Cheers from New Zealand
Min

Sent from my iPad