[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:35:59 UTC 2018

Morning Lars and Bill

The demand for our SITUPS increases daily.  It seems that our prospects out
there like the idea of straight walls that are environmentally responsible
in their manufacture and use.

Our biggest problem will be filling that demand once the news gets out
there!

Yes you do need good straw however we use the same bales that we have
always used for the past 20 years or so.

As far as I can see the difference between our system and the others being
used is that we pre-compress the straw in the frame of the tilt-up or
SITUPS.

In other words we treat the method as we would with our hybrid method.

You can see the results here:

*SITUPS Latest from Huff n Puff <https://glassford.com.au/main/>*

This is the way to go for mainstream building and isn't that is what we
have always wanted, us so called SB pioneers?

We have to change or we will never reach the place we wanted to all those
years ago when we had a chat in San Francisco.

Our next SITUPS home starts in Northern NSW as soon as the slab is poured.
Not long now and we are on the road again.

PS Lars time you visited us here next time you are down under visiting the
rellies mate!

SITUP Straight Straw Wolf

Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au