[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:00:38 UTC 2018

The last 4 days we mounted 250m2 of a two storey school project using
prefab strawpanels.
2 of us having experience with bale wall raising, the rest of the crew
being builders with various backgrounds.
It was amazing to be honest.

I agree with John that prefab has a big potential to bring our amazing
building material out into the more mainstream.
I agree with Bill that it is not ideal to ship the panels 1500kms from
Lithuania to Denmark.
Once demand is big enough there will be a new production line further west.

In reality for us the choice is not local straw bales or distant straw
panels.
It is straw panels or not straw.
Almost all building materials are being trucked to Denmark from afar in the
commercial building sector.

Best, Lars

Small Planet
Om vores firma ~ link
Om vores masseovne ~ link
Om vores workshops ~ link
Kontakt-info
skype
jomorandin
lars.friland
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---