[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:57:06 UTC 2018

*Hi **Féile,*
For the last 4 years I have been working with the prefab system EcoCocon.eu
There are now partners from 17 European countries involved. The system is
C2C- and PH-certified.
Here in Denmark the system is able to “communicate” with architects and
other advisers in a way I have been missing previously.
The pros of the system is that it is fully certified and “speaks the
language of the System”. It is fast. It is airtight though diffusion-open.
The cons of the system is that it is hard to not make straight walls.
Best, Lars

PS: congrats with the yes-vote !

ons. 30. maj 2018 kl. 11.34 skrev Feile Butler <feile at mudandwood.com>:

> Hi All
>
> I have a colleague who is presenting at a sustainable homes event in the
> near future. She is looking at prefabricated/modular natural building
> systems - the type that can be more acceptable to mainstream builders, as
> opposed to the more hands-on, raw approach.
>
> I have pointed her in the direction of ModCell in the UK, Martin Rauch's
> prefabricated rammed earth panels in Austria and also some raw earth/cob
> block people.
>
> I would love to hear about more systems you know of from all around the
> world.
>

> Thanks!
>

> *Féile Butler*
>
> B.Arch MRIAI Conservation Grade III
> Executive Board Member of Earth Building UK and Ireland (EBUKI)
>
> *Mud and Wood / Roots Architecture*
> Grange Beg, Skreen, Co. Sligo
> *T:*  +353 (0) 71 930 0488
> *M:* +353 (0) 86 806 8382
> *E:*  feile at mudandwood.com
> *W:* www.mudandwood.com

Small Planet
Om vores firma ~ link
Om vores masseovne ~ link
Om vores workshops ~ link
Kontakt-info
skype
jomorandin
lars.friland
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---