[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

Feile Butler feile at mudandwood.com
Wed May 30 09:26:11 UTC 2018

Hi All

I have a colleague who is presenting at a sustainable homes event in the
near future. She is looking at prefabricated/modular natural building
systems - the type that can be more acceptable to mainstream builders,
as opposed to the more hands-on, raw approach.

I have pointed her in the direction of ModCell in the UK, Martin Rauch's
prefabricated rammed earth panels in Austria and also some raw earth/cob
block people.

I would love to hear about more systems you know of from all around the
world.

Thanks!

*Féile Butler*

B.Arch MRIAI Conservation Grade III
Executive Board Member of Earth Building UK and Ireland (EBUKI)

*Mud and Wood / Roots Architecture*
Grange Beg, Skreen, Co. Sligo

*T:*  +353 (0) 71 930 0488
*M:* +353 (0) 86 806 8382