[GSBN] Wall Detail

Nehemiah Stone nehemiah at stoneenergyassc.com
Fri May 25 14:32:59 UTC 2018

Lance,
I don’t think I will “go for it.” I am trying to retire (but apparently am not very good at that). The reason I was asking is that we are selling our large straw bale home in the Central Valley of California and moving to the Coast. When we land, we want to build another, though much smaller, straw bale home. I have seen the Modcel details on line, and was interested in exploring that as an option. …but only if they were doing it locally – California.
Thanks.

Best,
Nehemiah

Stone Energy Associates
PO Box 324 Loomis, CA 95650
(916) 663-1225

“Poverty is a symptom of economic mismanagement and social structure.” Beatrice Webb