[GSBN] Legalizing Structural Cob

Jim Carfrae jim.carfrae at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 17:41:41 UTC 2018

Hi Mark

I am involved in a European research project called ‘CobBauge’ looking at optimising cob to comply with UK and French building regulations. The project is in an early stage, so we have no definitive results yet – we are currently testing different mixes for their thermal performance. Drop me a line, or follow CobBauge on social media for updates.

Regards

Jim

Dr Jim Carfrae

Research Fellow
CobBauge (Interreg VA research project)

Room 302 Roland Levinsky Building
School of Art, Design and Architecture
Plymouth University
Drake Circus
Plymouth PL4 8AA
+441752 565176
07880 551922
jim.carfrae at plymouth.ac.uk
[cid:3FC5A93C-5C8E-4F23-9E3B-F4A802B2F72B]