[GSBN] Bullet Resistance of Straw Bale Walls

Tom Hahn tomhahn at econet.org
Wed Aug 17 16:56:35 UTC 2016

John, and all - Not sure if that article is from this long ago, but it
sounds similar to the one I remember being offered to The Last Straw in
about 1996-97, when I was editor.  They were requesting afairly
significant publishing fee, but at the time our circumstances didn't
allow for that, so we decided to decline.  I don't think we were ever
sent a copy of the whole article, but if so, it might be deep in the
printed or digital archives of TLS from about 1996-97 (anything sound
familiar Jeff? Joyce? Catherine? Matts?).

Best to everyone,

Tom Hahn; RA, LEED-AP
Architectural Design Studio Instructor, Pro-tem
School of Architecture and Allied Arts
University of Oregon - Eugene Campus
p: 541-285-0868
e: tomh at uoregon.edu