[GSBN] Bullet Resistance of Straw Bale Walls

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 16 21:46:03 UTC 2016

Hi Darcey,

CASBA member Rebecca Tasker has on the website of her Simple Construct
company the following:

³Anecdotal evidence from Israel tells us that straw bale walls can stop
bullets from an AK47.²

http://simpleconstruct.net/straw-bale/about-straw-bale-building/

Maybe she can guide you more. Her e-mail address is:
rebecca at simpleconstruct.net

Don¹t know if you¹ve done a google search with different key words. If not
you might try.

Martin