[GSBN] BuildWell Source will be back soon

Bruce EBNet bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Sat Jul 9 19:09:48 UTC 2016

Amigos —

We’re a bit blown away by all the support you’ve offered after losing our websites and the BuildWellSource.  Thank you!

We’ve been buzzing around trying to accomodate all the good advice & suggestions, and may take some of you up on offers of technical support.  Some have also offered to donate to help reconstruction, which would be much appreciated — costs will definitely be incurred.  But it will be a few days still before we have a PayPal or other kind of page to receive contributions.

I just wanted to say Thanks! again, and am sure we’ll have a jolly rollout for a bigger and better BuildWellSource V.2.  Start thinkiing about the useful papers, videos, links and other resources you might have to post up & thereafter be of benefit to the ever growing family of natural building.

cheers, more soon,

Bruce & Sarah King
(415) 987-7271
bruce at bruce-king.com <mailto:bruce at bruce-king.com>