[GSBN] A new nomination

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Thu May 12 01:37:36 UTC 2016

Have her subscribe as a 'lurker' (read only, no posting) at

If there are no objections to the nomination in a couple days, I'll approve her to post.  You or Fran will have to let me know which email address she used to subscribe.

Same goes for any other proposed nominations.

Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com
http://LinkedIn.com/in/billc108