[GSBN] Passive standard certification

Strawtec strawbales at bigpond.com
Tue May 31 03:50:57 UTC 2016

hi there,

we have clients here in NSW, Australia who are looking to achieve a Passive House Certification with straw bales. We are researching various avenues to gain as much information as we can on where this has been achieved elsewhere and any hints and tips that we might be able to gain.

Has anyone in this forum had any personal experience with achieving certification and can they share with me how they were able to ensure the home performed without leakage to get a straw ^ = 0,059w/m.k.

You can reply to our new email address info at strawtec.com.au

Kind regards,

Frank Thomas
Office Manager
Office Hours 8.30am – 3pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Strawtec
ABN:210 3009 6559 Builder Lic: 115643C
Ph: +61 (0) 2 44435282 Mobile: +61 (0) 408415806
info at strawtec.com.au | www.strawtec.com.au | Like us on Facebook! | Connect on google+ |