[GSBN] A new nomination

Pete Walker P.Walker at bath.ac.uk
Wed May 11 18:50:16 UTC 2016

very happy to second this

best regards

Pete Walker

On 11 May 2016, at 19:41, Tom Woolley wrote:

I would like to nominate Fran Bradshaw to be a member of GSBN

Fran is an experienced sustainable architect who has worked for many years for Anne Thorne Architects in London
http://annethornearchitects.co.uk/
It is an architects collective that has focussed on community projects and has played a leading role in terms of women in architecture
Fran has also been vice chair of the AECB
https://www.aecb.net/aecb-chair-and-vice-chairs-end-of-year-message/

In recent times she has thrown herself into strawbale building and you can find details of her work on this web site with various projects including her own strawbale house
http://www.houseplanninghelp.com/hph042-can-a-straw-bale-house-reach-passivhaus-standard-with-fran-bradshaw-from-anne-thorne-architects/

I hope others will support me in nominating her

Frans contact details
Frances Bradshaw
Partner
Anne Thorne Architects LLP