[GSBN] a Cob list serve

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Wed Mar 12 03:15:36 UTC 2014

Misha

I am very interested in this idea myself but would prefer to keep to only the one list if we can - its easy enough to put a topic on the emails, and I would venture that there is a lot of overlap in interest in many forms of natural building for many of us.

cheers

Graeme
Graeme North Architects
49 Matthew Road