[GSBN] a Cob list serve

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Wed Mar 12 04:12:10 UTC 2014

There's already a Coblist out there... been around since 1996, according
to the archives.   I support making use of the existing resources
instead of reinventing wheels, too. No sense in diluting a small community.

Coblist mailing list
Coblist at deatech.com

It's not a high traffic list by any means, but there are sometimes
interesting discussions there.  It peaked around 2003 with 2146
messages, but now is down to less than a hundred a year.  There's some
good info in those archives, too, as I recall.

Regarding the mailman-owner at sustainablesources.com and other such lists,
I don't monitor those addresses.  But you can always find me at this one
and many other @greenbuilder.com addresses.