[GSBN] GSBN's future structure

Feile Butler feile at mudandwood.com
Fri Feb 28 20:48:53 UTC 2014

Agree about the repository idea.

Because of the calibre of contributions, there is invaluable information available on all topics - but it is not easy to find/access.

Keep the email list functioning as is, but maybe archive the information in an easier-to-retrieve fashion.

I'm not techie so I don't know how hard that would be. Also, I know that topics tend to diverge and expand from the original post - so logical archiving may not always be that straightforward.

Cheers

Feile