[GSBN] Searching GSBN

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Fri Feb 28 23:41:53 UTC 2014

It's actually quite easy to use your standard search engines to search
GSBN.  The archives are crawled by all of them.

Interested in posts on foundations?  Try searching on "GSBN Foundations"
and you get:

https://www.google.com/search?q=GSBN+Foundations

In other words, just preface your search term or phrase with "GSBN".
Your results will of course depend on how well you pick your search terms.

Last I checked the only viable search engine for Mailman lists was
difficult enough to set up that I didn't finish it in the time I'd given
myself (and probably then some).  I haven't checked back in a long
while.  Since there's a functional public workaround to having what
would essentially be a private search function, being executed by
companies whose existence centers on data searching, I see no reason to
revisit this.