[GSBN] Straw Bale Insulated Ceiling

Van Krieken vankrieken at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:44:03 UTC 2014

I used strawbales in the roof, with a special atention to fill the voids
between the bales (its quite time consuming). We sealed the bales with a
hidrated (or aerial) natural lime mixed with expanded clay aggregate.
You may see some pictures here: http://strawhouses.carbonmade.com

All the best

Jorge Van Krieken
Portugal