[GSBN] Air tight bale buildings and ventilation

Bruce King bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Wed Mar 20 23:01:54 UTC 2013

Have I mentioned lately that I love GSBN?

Many thanks to everyone who has posted recently, but particularly to John and Chris, two of our many wacky hockey-lovin' Canadians.  John for bringing his deep and long perspective from building science, and Chris for pointing out that we have reached a good first understanding of natural structure and insulation, leaving the somewhat more challenging goals of achieving groovy modern comfort -- interior climate control -- with skimpier, more "natural", use of energy and materials.

As Francis Bacon said, "Nature to be controlled must be obeyed".

GSBN.  Ne plus ultra.

from rainy California where the sun is always shining,

Bruce King

(415) 987-7271
Skype: brucekingokok
Twitter: @brucekinggreen