[GSBN] Air tight bale buildings and ventilation

Andrew Webb andrew at thegreenwebb.com
Thu Mar 21 04:17:44 UTC 2013

This is all great food for thought and makes me glad that I've moved to
Queensland, despite a distinct lack of good skiing weather.  There are
often discussions on the straw bale lists where someone emphatically
argues for what works or matters in their climate, against someone
emphatically arguing for what works or matters in their different
climate.  And, although I respect the numbers, as a creative individual,
I do like to rely on impressions when I can.  My impression is that
almost every endeavour will benefit from an over-arching philosophical
or conceptual framework...or at least a good quote, as I've notived
Bruce seems to enjoy too.  On this subject, mine is "low-tech when
possible, high-tech when necessary."

May all your air changes be healthy ones,

Andrew Webb, Director
WD Architects
t. 5485 2720
f. 5485 0831
www.wdarchitects.com.au <http://www.wdarchitects.com.au>
30 King St. Cooran QLD 4569

Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail...or doing
anything else, for that matter.