[GSBN] Fwd: Project - Mini Family Home

Frank & Ingrid strawbales at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 18 00:03:56 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

we have a lovely example of a tiny strawbale cottage, 24 square metres big(small), a family of 4 lives in it – happily. Strawbale walls and first coat of render were done in a working bee with us and then the lady owners finished it. The blog http://pearlandelspeth.blogspot.com.au/search/label/strawbale building tells their story and has lots of photos.

And we build a 18 square metres plus loft studio in St Georges Basin, strawbale envelope with clay render, it’s on our website in the projects pages.

Best wishes, Frank & Ingrid

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow, Strawbale Construction
Ph: +61 (0) 2 44435282 Mobile: +61 (0) 408415806
strawbales at bigpond.com
www.strawtec.com.au