[GSBN] Fwd: Project - Mini Family Home

Van Krieken vankrieken at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:29:37 UTC 2013

I am working since sometime in a similar project... starting with a 36 m2
house, prepared to grow in the future, but already very confortable for a
small familly (1,5 floors), in rural areas, with a rustic and typical
subsistance design (or organic design, if you prefer the expression).
Structural prefab + a artcraft finishing (lime, clay...strawclay) and a
insulation in cork (sorry...no strawbales for the moment).

Objective: eco, rural, high efficency and low cost familly home.

It will be also great if this list could organize a complete free and
opensource project for prefab homes with strawbales, with all project
details to build a low cost and eficient familly home.

All the best

Jorge Van krieken