[GSBN] Endeavour Centre's 5-month program

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Wed Jan 9 20:41:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm writing to let you all know that we're gearing up for another
offering of Endeavour's 5-month, full-time Sustainable New Construction
program, beginning in April.

This is a great chance for those who are very serious about getting an
education in sustainable building from the foundation up to the final
finishes. The projects always include straw bale and natural plasters,
but we also work with innovative foundation systems, lots of earth and
timber building and include mechanical systems like PV, solar hot air
and water, composting toilets, rainwater harvesting and eco-friendly
heating systems.

If there is a budding sustainable builder in your life, we'd appreciate
you passing on the link to the program:
http://endeavourcentre.org/programs/new-construction/

Also, if you have a links section on your web site that directs people
to educational opportunities, I'd sure appreciate you adding this one to
your list.

Cheers,

Chris

--