[GSBN] Hypar workshop with George Nez

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Thu Jan 3 21:07:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Those of you who were lucky enough to make it to Colorado last fall may
have gone home as excited as I did about the work of George Nez and his
hyperparabolic, lightweight roofing system.

If you did, and like me you had a hankering to learn more and to
actually build one of these things, then you might be interested in the
workshop we've arranged with George at The Endeavour Centre. It's
running from March 11-15, and will cover the design and construction of
the hypar roofs. There's more at
http://endeavourcentre.org/2013/01/hypar-lightweight-roofing-workshop/

The timing of the workshop dovetails perfectly with the combined
OSBBC/NBNE hootenany get-together on the 16-17 of March, so if you've
ever thought of visiting Ontario in the worst part of winter, this is
your opportunity!

Cheers,

Chris

--