[GSBN] Strawbale Classroom in Cork Ireland (Fire Resistance) (+SB code)

Oasis Design oasis at oasisdesign.net
Thu Mar 15 22:26:50 UTC 2012

Thanks, Martin---that is very helpful for letting us know where we
stand, compliance-wise.

The estimate as to where we stand reality-wise is also appreciated. I
could not, however find "Type V-A" or "Type V, 1hr" in my Rosetta
Stone---might you be able to equate it with one of the rows in that table?

Do you have any specs on your piercing CO2 nozzle device?  For this
project it might make sense to have one on hand as part of the fire
safety system.

Hats off, Derek...I will incorporate these straw-bale specific
considerations in the overall fire safety plan.

Yours,

Art