[GSBN] Strawbale Classroom in Cork Ireland (Fire Resistance) (+SB code)

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:34:41 UTC 2012

G ' day Tom

We use the CSIRO fire test carried out by one of the world's leading
scientific research bodies in the world.

These fire tests were funded by Bohdan Dorniak and to help Bohdan recover
the investment we purchase a set of these tests from Bohdan.

You can view a story here on the testing:

http://www.earthgarden.com.au/strawbale/fire_test.html

I am sure that Bohdan will respond here as I know he is thinking of further
testing for bush fire zones to take straw bale walls beyond the 29kwatt
rating it has now following these Aussie tests.

The paper on the tests are well worth the money and helps Bohdan recover
his personal outlay.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions