[GSBN] health (ill) effects of earthen floors

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Fri Jan 6 05:53:01 UTC 2012

On 1/5/12 7:31 PM, RT wrote:

> And speaking of Wild Bill-Bob Christensen ...
>
> How about thinking about breaking up the GSBN digest into chunks not
> exceeding 30 kb in length ?  ie On those rare occasions when there is
> unusually heavy traffic (like  Vol. #10, issue #3) 2 pieces of mail
> might be easier to sort through rather than one 64 kb-long mutha.

Returned to 30kb, as requested.  I don't know if my finger twitched when
on that setting, but it was at 300kb.

Also, they should be going out daily even if they don't reach 30k.  It
looks like the latest digest had messages from Jan 2 through Jan 5.
Those of you on the Digest, please let me know if that happens again.

And for those of you who are wondering where and maybe what GSBN is, see
<http://sustainablesources.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gsbn/>

--
Bill Christensen

<http://SustainableSources.com>