[GSBN] (not) Re: health (ill) effects of earthen floors

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 6 17:33:30 UTC 2012

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:53:01 -0500, Bill Christensen
<lists at sustainablesources.com> wrote:

> Returned to 30kb, as requested.  I don't know if my finger twitched when
> on that setting, but it was at 300kb.

And people wonder why he's called "Wild" Bill-bob.

A twitchy trigger finger can get a feller keeled in TEXas, I'm told.

But as they say down thar, "Muchos gracias y'all" (for fixing the digest
size trigger, for making this List happen, for being you, for ...  I have
to stop now. Ahm a-gittin' all weepy and stuff eh?)

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")