[GSBN] Environmental effects of foam insulations

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Jan 2 23:22:25 UTC 2012

Andy, are you clear about what the charts you sent mean by "foundation foam"?  Since radiant floors are mentioned, I'm guessing that the main reference is to foam under a slab on grade, but perhaps I'm wrong.  It seems like some assumptions about frost line and perimeter insulation would also be involved in the calculations.

Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu