[GSBN] Environmental effects of foam insulations

David Elfstrom listbox at elfstrom.com
Mon Jan 2 22:11:16 UTC 2012

For the Passive Buildings Canada AGM we had Danny Harvey from U of T and
Ryan Daglish from CUFCA speak on both sides of the topic, at least as it
pertains to global warming potential of blowing agents. Harvey's
presentation had the most recent data available (compared to the EBN and
articles that relied on his earlier work)

http://www.passivebuildings.ca/resources/Documents/2011-10-CUFCA-AGM-Presentation.pdf
<http://www.passivebuildings.ca/resources/Documents/2011-10-CUFCA-AGM-Presentation.pdf>

http://www.passivebuildings.ca/resources/Documents/2011-10-DannyHarvey-AGM-Presentation.pdf