[GSBN] Environmental effects of foam insulations

andy mueller info at greenspacecollaborative.com
Mon Jan 2 22:06:19 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

The attached documentation is somewhat a sidetrack from what you are
inquiring about but perhaps will find it helpful in future discussions about
rigid foam.
Charles Nickel (the author of these studies) was an integral part of
GreenSpace Collaborative and unfortunately left us after a 15 year battle
with cancer. He had an incredible mind and a spirit to match.

Andy