[GSBN] earthen floor sealer in Haiti

Tracy Vogel tactileinteriors at hughes.net
Sat Mar 19 16:05:11 UTC 2011

As a project example.  Their is a 3000 sq ft floor in an historic
restoration of an adobe barn in New Mexico.  As a restoration we were
dealing with foundation and stem walls that existed - and were exposed in
areas.  We sealed with the thin >> thick regime 5 coats.  After 10 years it
has not been reworked and does get a fair amount of use.

Tracy