[GSBN] earthen floor sealer in Haiti

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Sat Mar 19 01:03:46 UTC 2011

Tracy says that a thinned linseed oil first coat penetrates more
deeply, and Beeel says that an unthinned first coat penetrates
enough.  Their observations are not necessarily in conflict.

Derelict

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
Internet: derek at unm.edu

--On Friday, March 18, 2011 5:32 PM -0700 John Swearingen