[GSBN] Secondary lenders for straw bale home mortgages

Ben Yeomans ben at redfeather.org
Tue Nov 25 21:57:09 UTC 2008

Hello All,

   We’re looking into funding options for our home applicants on the
Northern Cheyenne reservation. The local bank that we are working with
doesn’t think they can find a secondary lender for a SB home. She included
the following in her last email and we don’t have any examples to point her
to.

“Do you know of any homes that you have done in the past, if they were sold
on the secondary market to any special investor, say FNMA or Freddy Mac, or
Sun Trust, maybe Chase, etc”

Any suggestions on how best to proceed?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Yeomans

Community Build Associate

Red Feather Development Group

P.O. Box 907

Bozeman, MT 59771-0907

(T) - (406) 585-7188   (F) - (406) 585-7187

HYPERLINK "mailto:ben at redfeather.org"ben at redfeather.org

HYPERLINK "http://www.redfeather.org"www.redfeather.org

Checked by AVG.
8:29 AM