[GSBN] Nomination

Tim Owen-Kennedy timok33 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:24:48 UTC 2008

I'd love to reinforce (3rds i think) Sarah's nomination. anyone that comes
to a natural building colloquium eager to discuss seismic detailing and
making building more accessible and adaptable the world over while still
producing some of the most beautiful cob sculpting and inlay would be a
great asset to this list. and besides she's super high quality and frugal
with her input which if it isn't the prerequisite for this list maybe it
should be.

seeking intellectual efficiency and emotional sustainability,

Tim