[GSBN] Secondary lenders for straw bale home mortgages

bill c billc at greenbuilder.com
Wed Nov 26 03:24:58 UTC 2008

There are hundreds of homes listed in the strawbale
registry <http://sbregistry.greenbuilder.com/> which have
received conventional mortgages.  I have not heard one
report of a lender refusing to be the secondary lender,
and I would find it hard to believe that there weren't
many SB homes' mortgages which haven't sold on the
secondary market.  I don't have hard evidence of that, but
perhaps it's time to send a query to the list of
registerees and ask them.  Or perhaps just the owners of
SBs in the appropriate state or region for starters.