[GSBN] 200-yr-old straw houses in Europe?

moehlmann moehlmann at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 1 20:36:23 UTC 2008

'alo-'alo,

there are some stories about old straw-bale houses in Europe, for example in
Poland and Eastern Germany.

As far as I know they could not be traced specifically. Maybe someone can
share more news on this.

The oldest well documented by John Douglish:is maison Feuillette in
Montagris from 1921.

Straw-clay buildings are known back to neolithic settlements where the kids
might have played with self-made minibales ;-)))

Kenavo,

Martin Oehlmann