[GSBN] Is it time? - NatBuild Mag

Bob Bolles bobbolles01 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:02:08 UTC 2008

Rob, I couldn't disagree with you more - on all counts, except:

OTOH, a lot of Good Things could happen.

 Bob Bolles
Sustainable Building Systems
San Diego, CA
>TBH, I don't think that it could replace your day job <snip>
> <snip> more for recreational reading than anything else.

>For the youngsters who may actually just be getting their feet wet in
NatBuilding and for whom such a resource might be of most benefit, I don't
think that you'd find much support there. For them, if it's not freely
downloadable in digital format as streaming video , fuggedabowdit.

>I wouldn't have a problem with your using the POLLS function at SB-r-us to
see what EveryPerson thinks about the idea.