[GSBN] COSBA Natural Building Conference

john rehorn rehorn at frontier.net
Tue May 20 17:23:15 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,
Getting my feet wet on GSBN postings and would like to get the word
out on the 2008 COSBA Natural Building Conference.
Any spreading of the word you all can do would be greatly appreciated.

John

Greetings to all Straw Bale Enthusiasts,

Hopefully you've received information about the 7th Annual COSBA
Natural Building Conference in Durango on June 14 & 15 by now.

Our conference title this year is "A Systems Approach to the Perfect
Dwelling".  Now we know that we cannot possibly tell you how to build
the "perfect" dwelling.  What's perfect is what's perfect for you.
So focus on the word "approach".  Our philosophy is that with each
house, with each bit of information we absorb, with every minute of
experience we can have under our belt  -- we can move closer and
closer to that Omega point called perfection.  And through studying
the various systems involved with natural home building, from
foundations to roofing materials, we can integrate them into a better
home than if we had regarded each system as independent of the other.

We hope you will join us mid-June for this comprehensive construction
systems study.  Whether you're an architect, builder, or prospective
owner/builder ...  heck, even if you just want to build the perfect
chicken coop, you're all invited and most welcome at the conference.

Visti http://www.strawbaleconference.com

Thanks so much for your time and hard disk space.

John

john rehorn
rehorn at frontier.net
http://www.armofthespiral.com