[GSBN] Hello England... France calling...

Chug chug at strawbale-building.co.uk
Mon May 19 08:20:19 UTC 2008

Hi Joyce

I hope all is good with you, and yes it would be well worth contacting
Rachel, it's a beautiful house, and the first LB two storey SB home in the
UK (do you remember we all stayed for the night on the 2004 SB tour leading
up to ISBBC) I have copied this to Rachel so you have her email address now.
Rachel Shiamh penwhilwr at hotmail.com

And it's been ages since I wrote anything for TLS so maybe I'll have to get
my backside in gear and contribute something soon. I will send out a note
via my mailing list about TLS subscriptions and sometime in the near future
I will place something on my website too.

warmest regards and bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building.co.uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/