[GSBN] Hello England... France calling...

Chug chug at strawbale-building.co.uk
Sun May 18 16:16:50 UTC 2008

Hi Andre

I don't know, the modcell website claims it is at 12,150 sq ft.
http://www.modcell.co.uk/page/projects/york-eco-depot

plus details of the grand designs house here, one thing I don't like about
this so called eco house was the concrete base!
http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/grand-designs/Grand-Designs-Live-2008/house-that-kevin-built.html

but the best bit was Rachel's strawbale home in Wales winning the ecohouse
section
http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/grand-designs/Grand-Designs-Live-2008/eco-home/eco-home-gallery-2.html

bale on
Chug