[GSBN] Announcement: good news from hungary [was: Re: [esbrp] Web site -

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet.nl
Sat May 17 08:56:56 UTC 2008

Attila,

Congratulations with your result this is very good news not only for
you in Hungary but for all of us every country with official
acceptance makes acceptance in other countries easier.
I suggest you write up a short story for The last Straw.

As you can see I have forwarded my reply to Joyce Coppinger of The
Last straw, GSBN and Repp.

Regarding the above I also suggest that it is a good idee to write an
article about our ETA (European Technical approval) workgroup for TLS.
I would like to ask Luc, Kuba and Dirk to be authors as they have put
in the most effort so far. If required I will edit the article.

Rene