[GSBN] GSBN Nomination

Dodson Harper Dodson at reginc.com
Tue May 17 22:11:50 UTC 2022

Hello good friends of the GSBN. I would like to make a nomination for someone to join this list. (I have not done this before but here goes nothing….)

Lindsey Love is an architect in Teton Valley Idaho with Love Schack Architecture. They do great work with straw and other natural materials.

Lindsey is looking at starting non-profit based around education with natural materials and has some questions on some straw techniques that I could not answer so I thought her being able to reach out to this group would be helpful.

Contact:

Lindsey Love
llove at loveschack.com<mailto:llove at loveschack.com>

Dodson Harper, P.E. S.E.