[GSBN] GSBN Nomination

Anni Tilt anni at arkintilt.com
Tue May 17 22:32:33 UTC 2022

I will second that!  Lindsey is a talented architect with a deep interest in natural materials.  She has been to a number of CASBA conferences, and always has much to contribute.

Best
Anni

Arkin Tilt Architects  Ecological Planning & Design
							1101 8th Street, #180
							Berkeley, CA 94710
							510.528.9830
							510.418.9788 mobile