[GSBN] Sticking clay on top of lime?

Misha Rauchwerger misha.rauchwerger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 04:30:32 UTC 2020

Rikki
You might consider a coating of something like "Weldcrete" on the existing
surface, or something like a wood glue coating (PVA water based) that binds
the undercoating, and allows the the earthen coating to stick to a sealed
base layer.

We've had good success using this product under these conditions, and have
used it for lime and earthen plasters on a number of other stable
materials, such as drywall and stone.

Misha Rauchwerger